Fulltime BS/ MS in Computer Science Izmir (hybrid)
Your passion, skills and experience
We're looking for passionate software engineers who get energized by building software that disrupts industries. We expect you to believe in our core values. In addition, you also have to meet the following requirements:
• You've a track record in a similar kind of position and you have a ‘’everything as a code’’ mindset.
• You're passionate about building scalable SaaS.
• You're familiar with our core technology stack (Typescript, PostgreSQL, Angular, AWS, Node.js, Express, Bootstrap)
• Experience with Docker, GIT, REST & Microservices is a plus.
• You know how to work Agile.
• Proactive personality with strong English communication skills (written & verbal).
(Psst… You don’t need to tick all the boxes in order to apply)
What we have to offer
We believe that everyone has talent and that talent is expressed when you feel good. Only in this way it's possible to deliver top performance. That's why we do everything we can to improve your wellbeing. We offer you the following:
• Competitive salary (paid in euros).
• The right tools to work.
• Commuting allowance if needed. • Private health insurance. • 25 days of PTO. As long as you promise to come back.
• Daily provided lunches. Bon appétit!
About Yarle We didn’t start Yarle to be just another company, we started Yarle to change the recruitment industry. We are driven by the following core values: charity, equality, technology and gratefulness. With these beliefs, we want to connect millions of companies and people based on the right aspects.
Do you get happy about the following role? We can't transform the recruitment industry by ourselves. That's why we are looking for ambitious software engineers with who we are going to achieve our goals.
As a software engineer, you'll be an integral part of a focused team of 3-5 software engineers together with QA, DevOps and a UX specialist. You will be responsible for the development, maintenance, releases and integration of our software. You're eager to learn, you've attention to detail and you're not afraid to share your ideas.
Do you have what it takes?
Tasks and responsibilities You will become an important part of the team. Your goal is clear: developing innovative talent attraction technology that will change the entire recruitment industry. In order to realize this, your tasks and responsibilities will be:
• Executing full software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Engineering backend services in a REST API.
• Presenting your created increment in sprint reviews.
• Writing clean and scalable code.
• Use GIT to manage code.
• Writing clear documentation.
• Ensuring that the software is updated with latest features.
• Daily communicating with our international development team.
You consider yourself as a full-stack engineer, but bias toward front-end or back-end is fine. Match made in heaven? Apply now and send your CV email@example.com to Michael or leave your contact details in the form below. Do you have further questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us. Call Michael via +31 546 745 002.